AB84 – sections of this bill increase the reporting requirements for non-profit groups which seek to influence the outcome of state elections.
SB28 – provides expanded authority regarding the investigation into acts of fraud, etc. by securities brokers and dealers.
AB1 – includes provisions regarding eligibility for Medicaid and Medicaid provided services.
AB35 – from the Secretary of State’s office concerning campaign finance reporting, provisions for ending and suspending campaigns.
AB65 – makes changes to exempt some committee and subcommittee meetings from the requirements of the Open Meeting Law.
SB11 – Prohibits the possession in Nevada of wildlife that was acquired, hunted, taken or transported in violation of a law or regulation of another state or country.
SB34 – Pertaining to the risk pools established by the Public Employees Retirement System.
Those not familiar with the Nevada Legislature may want to bookmark some of the following links:
(1) The Nevada Legislature official website.
(2) Information about the 77th (2013) session.
(3) Bill and bill information link. Alert! Bills are posted in pdf.
(4) Pre-filed bills in the Nevada Legislature.
(5) Nevada Assembly Democratic Caucus.
(6) The Nevada Senate Democratic Caucus website is a work in progress, but the link is here.
(7) Nevada Democratic Party website.