Here’s what Nevada loses under the egregious Trumpcare Bill:
(1) 138,100 citizens in Nevada will lose their health insurance coverage.
(2) 81,000 Nevadans will lose their Medicaid coverage.
(3) 439,000 Nevadans with pre-existing conditions will be put at risk.
(4) The bill cuts funding for care for 125,056 Nevadans with disabilities.
(5) It would raise the average health insurance premium for Nevadans by $677 in 2018.
(6) $288 million in new costs will be added to Nevadans in order to keep their Medicaid expansion.
Not a very good deal for the Silver State!
Call. Call. Call Senator Dean Heller. 702-388-6605 775-686-5770 202-224-6244